Across International's IHL series 1 kHz to 20 kHz low frequency induction heaters are good for a wide range of applications including deep heat penetration for full hardening processes, steel rod forging, tempering of pressing dies, pre-heating for welding, and melting of metal batches over 4 lbs. They are not limited to ferromagnetic materials, so nonferrous metals can also be used effectively.
There are three major components to the system: the power supply, the compensating capacitor/transformer and the induction coil/smelting crucible. Our heaters automatically adjust to the best resonant frequency in order to achieve the most efficient overall heating results based on our customer's requirements which include heat penetration, heating efficiency, operating noise and electromagnetic homogeneity. Two of our most popular low frequency machines are the Melting Furnaces with Tile-Pour Melter and Auto-feeding Rod Heating Furnaces for Forging.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Digital output, frequency and current displays.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Comes with one graphite or silica crucible. Additional crucibles available at extra cost (melting material decides crucible type, weight and size of the material decide crucible size)
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiator temperature is over 55°C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between workpieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low.
Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.