IHG series 100 kHz to 1100 kHz high frequency induction heaters are among the latest products developed by Across International. They can quickly heat most metals that other frequencies can not heat efficiently, like aluminum and metal powders. And uniquely they can heat parts from a distance. These heaters are the ideal tools for fine steel wires (such as those used in dentistry) annealing, small precision shaft quenching, hard alloy saw blade brazing and metal powders melting.
- Specially designed for welding thin metal parts, blades and melting of small quantity of metallic materials, ultra fast
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system, our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Precise control with digital output, frequency and current displays.
- Remote foot switch for safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Optional graphite, MgO and SiO2 crucibles available. (melting material decides crucible type, weight and size of the material decide crucible size)
- Frequency is non-adjustable, it depends on the coil design (diameter of turns, numbers of turns, copper tubing diameter and total length).
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 245V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 245V.
Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiator temperature is over 55°C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
Note: This model only available in 220 volt single phase.