- Single or double chamber models available
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying-train
- Self-sealing drying train disconnects
- Adjustable vacuum gage on transfer chamber
- Four ground key cock valves for purging
- Transfer chamber is 12” long by 11” I.D.
Inner door on transfer chamber opens automatically when pressures are neutralized between the main chamber and the transfer chamber.
Self-sealing quick disconnects enable operators to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphers.
The box features two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train. The train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphere™.
Other features include a formed one-piece clear acrylic top with a matching die molded thermoset white bottom, illuminated controls, fluorescent light system, white ambidextrous Hypalon gloves and a hospital grade multiple electrical outlet strip that is U.L.-C.S.A. approved.
*Includes transfer chamber