Powder Handling Isolator
A closed-loop HEPA-filtered containment glove box used for small-scale handling/weighing of active pharmaceutical ingredients ("APIs") in powder form. Constructed of 3/8" thick clear acryic with fron access door and option bag-in /bag-out port. Observed containment level is < 1.0 nano grams/cubic meter. Leak test report, ISO 14644-7 class I. Includes door inter-lock system on transfer chambers for safety.
- 3/8” thick clear acrylic construction with 3/8” thick bright white acrylic bottom
- Hinged Front Door with oval polypropylene glove ports and door lock hasp
- White Hypalon™ Gloves
- Closed-Loop Double HEPA Filtration Package
- Two clear acrylic square transfer chambers. Ingress/ Egress. No gas valves.
- Magnehelic™ Gauge bracket with on/off switch for blower
- No removable top
- HEPA Capsule with manual ball valve
- Magnetic Interlocks on transfer chamber doors
- Single, covered electrical receptacle
- Leak test Report, ISO 14644-7 class I (Tf ≤ 5 x 10-4)