Completely sealed glove box for basic isolation and/or containment!
The 810-SG Series by PLAS-LABS are constructed of an optically clear material, developed for isolation and / or containment. All units feature a high visibility of the interior, cleanliness, safety, complete containment, portability and a draft-free atmosphere. The installed purging valves are ideal for lowering oxygen and humidity levels.
Transfer chamber AND flat access door included to easily introduce larger equipment into the glove box.
Standard Features of the University Glove Box:
• Completely sealed glove box requires less gas. Lower operational expenses.
• Transfer chamber with purging valves and vacuum gauge.
• Flat side access door for easily introducing larger equipment.
• Four (4) key cock valves for purging.
• Hospital grade outlet strip.
• Pressure relief valve with small HEPA canister.
• Standar twenty-four (24) month warranty. (Not on consumables).
• White ambidextrous gloves.
• Flat side access door for introducing larger equipment into the glove box.
Inside Dimensions: 48"w x 29"d x 32"h (1,220mm x 740mm x 810mm h)
Outside Dimensions (Includes transfer chamber 12" long): 63"w x 31"d x 35"h (1,600mm x 790mm x 860mm h)
Access Door Opening: 21.5" x 24"h (546mm x 610mm)
Number of gloves: Three (3)