The pipette washer/dryer is easy to use. Simply insert up to 23 pipettes at a time, close the door and attach the tubing to the wash or rinse line. The washer can also be used with the washer basin and pump to circulate wash or rinse solution through the pipettes. The solution shoots out of the pipettes tip, reflects off the ceiling portion of the washer and rains a shower down over the outside of the pipettes; thus cleaning both the inside and outside of the pipettes. To dry the insides of the pipettes the line is connected to a vacuum source and air is pulled in through the pipette tips until the inside of all the pipettes are dry.
- Lightweight and compact, the washer/dryer fits within a sink or on a lab bench
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Convenient, independent on/off valves control flow to the front and back rows of washers, and the main water supply
- Transparent door closes to prevent splashing when using acids in water
- 23 cone-shaped, plastic pipette holders accommodate pipettes 0.5-250mL in size
- Optional pump and basin available separately