The Premier Manual Defrost Freezers with Natural Refrigerants take a large step forward in performance from past solid door manual defrost units. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms. Remote alarm dry contacts and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems.
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- One probe access port (?”)
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Leveling legs
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Keyed door lock
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty; plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- UL/C-UL listed
For manual defrost units, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants which vastly reduce global-warming potential while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates.
Premier Manual Defrost Freezes with Natural Refrigerants require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.