The new Hazardous Location (Explosion Proof) Refrigerators from Norlake Scientific meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Location, Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. Units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
All spark generating electrical components and connections (compressor, thermostat) are isolated and sealed in vapor-proof enclosures. Electrical wiring is hardwired for additional safety measures.
This line features a mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box, keyed door locks, and a one year parts and labor warranty.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Cycle defrost
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit
- to 120 VAC power source
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D
These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.