Ideal at temperatures around zero and below! If rapid and precise alternation between heating up and cooling down times in ramp operation is required, cooled incubators with compressor cooling prove to be in peak form – yet still work extraordinarily quiet. Cooling and heating units are situated outside the working chamber inside the air jacket temperature control system surrounding the entire chamber interior ensuring quick and precise temperature control. The motor-driven forced air circulation, adjustable in 10 % steps via the ControlCOCKPIT ensures optimum temperature distribution.
- Available in 4 model sizes ranging from 110 liters up to 750 liters
- Temperature range from -12°C up to +60°C
- Interior glass viewing door
- Not recommended for long term subzero temperatures (icing may occur over interior glass door)
- Available in 115V or 230V