At literally half the cost of other same-sized water baths, the Poly Pro bath has a unique polypropylene chamber. Whether the Poly Pro bath is used to simply keep media warm, or for an experiment that requires precise temperature control this water bath is ideal for all general-purpose laboratory applications. Due to the distinctive nature of polypropylene, not only is the chamber's surface resistant to corrosion and chemical attack, but glossy finish is non-stick for easy clean-up and removal of mineral deposits. Equipped with a low water detection system the Poly Pro will sound an alarm and shut off power to the heater if the water level is below one inch.
- Clear instructions printed on front label
- The PB-200 is half the cost of other similar sized water baths that offer the same capabilities
- The durable, nonconductive polypropylene interior and exterior provide 'double insulation'
- Resistant to virtually all types of chemical attack
- Patented WaveOn sensing technology prevents low water situations
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.4°C
- Large digital display
- Simple Two button operation
- Temperature range: Ambient to 99.9°C*
*Please note, because tub is polypropylene, heating times are longer than that of a metal tub, expect 6-7 hours at minimum.