CTI’s Digital Dry Baths are microprocessor controlled with an automatic PID temperature control program, providing accurate and uniform temperature distribution across the thermal block. Digital Dry Baths are ideal tools for a wide variety of life science, clinical and general chemistry applications.
Multi-block dry bath are used in various applications, including enzyme reactions, inactivation of sera, Rh studies, blood cross-matching and cholesterol determinations. This unit is controlled by microcomputer which makes the temperature more stable and accurate.
- Microprocessor controlled with digital display.
- High quality aluminum block and heating elements provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Safe operation with a reliable overheating alarm and automatic shut off.
- Easy calibration for accurate temperature control and display.
- Multi-block dry bath with timing function.
- Programming function provides multiple temperature control points.
- Blocks are interchangeable, easy to clean and disinfect. With a variety of block type available to suit every customers needs.
- Automatic fault detection and beep alarm function.
- Overheating safety switch.
Thermal insulation cover for single block. Heat preservation for no larger than 7mm tubes. Multiple covers may be used per dry bath if applicable.