Accurate boiling point determination for medium and heavy fractions using GC simulated distillation requires columns and phase polymers that are robust enough to withstand high temperatures without significant degradation.
- Lowest bleed for longest column lifetime.
- Reliably meets all ASTM D2887, D6352, D7169, D7213, and D7500 specifications.
- 100% dimethyl polysiloxane phase allows easy comparisons to historical data.
- Individually tested for guaranteed performance.
- 7" coil diameter.
- Temperature range: -60–450°C*
*Maximum temperature varies by cat.#