A faster, smarter way to change inlet liners on Agilent GC’s.
- Cuts liner replacement time to as little as 30 seconds
- Eliminates frustrating searches for special wrenches or tools
- Improves inlet ergonomics — no more handling of heated parts, no more burns or scrapes
- Decreases downtime and increases productivity
- Minimizes exposure to ambient air extending column life
- Installs easily in 15 minutes (customer installable)
The Agilent Flip Top has a levered arm that attaches to any 6890/6850/5890 insert weldment and locks to the injection port using an adapter ring screwed onto the inlet. Once installed, the user simply lifts the arm of the Flip Top which releases the insert weldment from the injection port, and allows instant access to the liner. The process is simply reversed to re-seal the weldment to the port.
The Flip Top System works with the 6890, 6850, and 5890 only; it is not compatible with the 7890.