Triple your usable working area with two supplied accessory refractory shelves using Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Largest Tabletop Muffle Furnace. Desiged for safe operation, these furnaces are available in three temperature control models. They are ideal for annealing glass, determinations of volatiles, catalyst research and ashing organic and inorganic samples.
- Advanced LED digital-set/digital-display temperature controller is microprocessor-controlled
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in °C or °F
- User-selectable overtemperature protection
- Open thermocouple protection
- Adjustable power output from 1 to 100%
Safety and Design Features
- Heating elements are on chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of chamber incorporates a 0.95cm (0.38in.) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Critical electronic components and heating elements are protected by a 35A circuit breaker
- Door safety switch stops power to the heating elements when door open
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- Furnaces that use B1, C1 or D1 control also use a mechanical Overtemperature Protection relay
- B1: Digital single setpoint control with a single ramp to setpoint and dwell; single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- C1: Digital programmable control with one stored program of 8 segments
- D1: Digital programmable control with 4 stored programs, 16 segments per program, and RS-232 communications interface
Two refractory shelves
Electrical connection requires fixed wiring (no power cord).
Annealing glass, determinations of volatiles, catalyst research and ashing organic and inorganic samples.