CF1700 series muffle furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality grade 1800 alumina fiber insulation and molybdenum silicide (MoSi2) heating elements. A dual-wall steel housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- CE compliant
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.