TF1700 series tube furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality alumina fiber insulation and molybdenum silicide heating elements. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Dual flanges support provides better sealing and longer tube life.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type B thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.