The BINDER ultra low temperature freezer ensures the safe storage of samples at -90°C. It combines outstanding environmental friendliness with low energy consumption, convenient operation and an individual safety concept.
- Range of temperature controller: -90°C to -40°C
- Lowest energy consumption in its class
- Powerful cascade compressor cooling unit
- Environmentally friendly refrigerants R-290 and R-170
- Efficient thermal insulation with vacuum insulation panels
- Innovative door gasket concept reduces buildup of ice
- Ergonomic door handle
- Rust-proof interior made completely of stainless steel
- Detachable inner doors made of stainless steel
- 3 stainless-steel shelves providing flexible placement
- Water cooling (depending on version)
- Zero-voltage alarm contact for in-house alarm system
- Ethernet interface
- Elapsed time indicato
- 2 access ports, Ø 28 mm, rear
Ultralow temperature freezers with VIP insulation from BINDER
BINDER ultralow temperature freezers with VIP insulation and electromechanical door lock offer maximum levels of safety for the storage of products and samples thanks to their multi-level safety concept and electronic protection against unauthorized access. Guaranteeing a constant low temperature, the ultralow temperature freezers are ideal for the stable, long-term storage of samples from the chemical, medical, and biological fields. The temperature range inside the ultralow temperature freezers is -40°C to -86°C, with the option to adjust this to the accuracy of one degree and regulate it using a controller. The controller's keypad can be locked as required and the adjustment menus can be password-protected. The fault analysis system built into the controller kicks in if changes in temperature are detected, emitting visual and acoustic warnings and alarms.
BINDER ultralow temperature freezers for efficient workflows
A cascade compressor cooling unit keeps the ultralow temperature freezers cool, with CFC-free safety refrigerants being used. The freezer interior and the inside of the insulated unit door have a stainless steel coating, making the unit easy to clean. The smooth surfaces on the inside help here too. BINDER ultralow temperature freezers combine excellent usability with maximum process reliability to make your workflows efficient and accurate. The units come in practical sizes and are designed with the various requirements for the storage of samples in mind. A range of accessories is also available to suit specific needs, making the ultralow temperature freezers extremely versatile.