Provides a compact, efficient system for pre-freezing samples for lyophilization
- Shell freezer rotates sample containers in a low temperature heat transfer solution, coating interior surface area of container with uniform thin shell of specimen material
- 1/4 h.p. refrigeration system to cool a low temperature heat transfer solution to -40°C
- Refrigeration system module lifts out for easy maintenance
- Includes dual indication (°C and °F) temperature gauge to monitor bath, switch for refrigeration and roller rotation and retractable drain line
- Glacier white, epoxy coated steel cabinet has a chemical resistant 3/4” black phenolic work surface and four leveling feet
- Stainless steel compartment accommodates a wide variety of sample containers up to 1200 mL
An 8 foot, 3-wire cord with plug is provided on 115 V model (5118R15). Overall dimensions: 19 1/2” H x 14” W x 22 5/8” D. Shipping weight: 95 lbs.