Industrial filtration solution, Buchner type, mounted on a trolley. Ideal for filtering solids, lipids, carbon, clay, etc... Filter in minutes what you would normally do in hours. Our trolleys are a leader in Depth Filtration technology, being the easiest to use and least expensive to operate.
Holds 5 Gallons of crude per batch, 40 gallons of 10:1 Solvent: Crude, 2+ gallons of lipids.
800 Trolley Plumbing Kit (SCF-RPMT800) Includes:
- (1) 1" FDA Steel Hose with 1.5" Triclamp Sanitary Ends
- (4) O-Rings Viton
- (4) Clamps
- (1) 1' 304 SS Sanitary PTFE Ball Valve 1.5" TC
- (1) 1" BSP Female to 1.5" Triclamp Adapter
- (1) 1" 90 Degree Elbow with Triclamp ends
Replacement Plumbing kit for Filter Trolley filtration system. (SCF-PPVC800)
- 2 TPR Fittings
- 2 Elbows
- 2 Nipples
Filter cloth for your filter trolley. (282-041-0760)
- This is a PP cloth placed under your filter paper to increase filtration efficiency and prevent ripped papers from too much suction force.
- The cloth is reusable.
- Cloth material: Polypropylene.
- FDA Food Grade.
Gasket for filter trolleys, a one-piece ring which creates a better seal than in chord format. (SCF-TGR800)
Replacement ball valve for filter trolleys. (44000000804)
- Brand: FIP
- Size: 3/8" and 1/2" available
- Material: PVC
800mm Filter Trolley Sambo Creeck (BABF800)
- Diameter: 800mm (31.5 inches)
- Capacity: About 62 Gallons Total
- Height Minimum: 550mm
- Shell Material: Polypropylene
- AODD Pump: Debem 1” Polypropylene case, PTFE Diaphragms, ATEX Zone 2, C1D2 Compliant.
- Compressed Air Pressure: From 4 to 8 bar
- Absolute Pressure Minimum: 0.2 bar
- Compressed Air Pressure Consumption: From 150 to 420 l/min (14.8 CFM)
- Recommended Compressor (Not Included): 5HP 17.9 CFM at 100 PSI
- Box dimensions, 95 x 125 x 120cm, Gross Weight 120Kg.
800MM Top Cover for Filter Trolley, Replacement top cover for filter trolleys by SC Filtration. (SCF-TCL800)
- Size: FT 800MM
- Material: PP
- Made in Italy
Trolley Gasket Ring Consumables Fits Trolley 800mm FDA Silicone (SCF-TGR800)
- 12mm OD
- Recommended operating temperatures:
- Material: Medium Density Silicone
- FDA Compliant 21CFR177.2600
- NSF/ANSI 51 Certified
- Temperature Resistance (Continuous)(°F): -85° to + 400°F