Thermo Scientific™ Savant™ SpeedVac™ SPD1030 and SPD2030 Vacuum Concentrators are fully integrated systems that combine concentrator, refrigerated cold trap, diaphragm pump and vacuum gauge in a single, compact unit.
Convenience and Flexibility in two capacity ranges
The Savant SpeedVac SPD1030 System is designed for medium capacity (i.e., 120 x 1.5 mL tubes and other formats) while the Savant SpeedVac SPD2030 System accommodates higher capacity (i.e., 200 x 1.5 mL tubes and other formats). A variety of rotors are available for both systems to support sample formats from micro-centrifuge tubes, vials and microplates to large-volume flasks. Both systems fit in a standard laboratory fume hood.
- Proven reliability: Over 50 years of experience stand behind the Savant SpeedVac family of products. Each unit contains an oil-free PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Speed and efficient solvent removal: Rapid evaporation and efficient solvent removal is enhanced with a radiant cover, while vacuum ramping and pressure controls eliminate sample bumping to maintain sample integrity.
- Ease of use: Integrated design and intuitive user interface ensure simplicity and control. The intuitive control panel incorporates a bright display and offers three preset programs and three user-defined programs.
- Oil-free vacuum source eliminates the need to add or change oil. Data integrity and transfer ability to download data from a USB port
- Safety assurance: SpeedVac Systems’ standard glass lids are equipped with a soft-close mechanism that locks securely to help ensure safety for both samples and technicians.
- Metabolite research
- Drug and forensics testing
- Environmental sampling
- Life Science
- Biotech (Molecular Biology and Protein)
- Academic Research