Evaporate samples efficiently and with ease using Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Vap™ Evaporators. Designed for use with Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Therm™ Modules, these precision-machined gassing manifolds enable simultaneous or separate delivery of nonreactive pressurized gas to samples. Reacti-Vap PTFE-Coated Needles, made exclusively for use in Reacti-Vap Evaporators, are blunt-ended, 19-gauge, stainless steel needles that reduce cross-contamination and corrosion when evaporating solvents that contain strong acids. Reacti-Vap Evaporators are available in 9-port or 27-port models.
- General sample incubation and evaporation
- Silylation, alkylation, and acylation derivatization reactions for gas chromatography (GC) sample preparation
- 9-port Reacti-Vap Evaporator requires a single block Reacti-Therm Module
- 27-port Reacti-Vap III Evaporator requires a triple block Reacti-Therm III Module
- Reacti-Vap Evaporator replacement parts extend the lifetime of Reacti-Vap Evaporators