- Heats to 65°C and cools to 10°C below ambient
- LED displays for temperature, speed and time
- Calibration mode for temperature
The OHAUS Incubating/Cooling Orbital Shaker is microplate ready without the need for any additional accessories. Optional modular blocks can accommodate micro-tubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, or culture tubes. Unit holds microplates or modular blocks with a 5" (12.7 cm) tall interior capacity. Ideal for analyses that require a stable, controlled temperature.
- Microprocessor Control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
- PID Temperature Controller: Maintains precise temperature control from 10°C below ambient to 65°C. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
- Triple Eccentric Drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Temperature Calibration Mode: Allows user to calibrate unit to an externaltemperature device.
- Overload Protection: Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero
- Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control
- Caution Hot Indicator: Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components
- Polycarbonate Lid: Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature
Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Cell and bacterial cultures, hybridizations, and enzyme reactions.
Unit includes a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug . Units are also supplied with an adapter bracket