Act Now! Special package offers!
Choose the ideal shaker package for your proteomic and genomic application needs and receive a platform and clamps at no additional cost to provide maximized capacity.
Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ Digital Shakers
- A digital shaker designed to provide reliable results required for bacteria and yeast cultures
- Durable triple eccentric drive backed by 10 year parts warranty
- Maximize capacity of 250mL and 2L flasks in a compact footprint
- Digital display with simultaneous viewing of temperature, speed and time with audible and visual alarms
Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ Digital High Performance Shakers
- A digital high performance shaker designed for large or heavy loads to help maximize your production
- Increased weight capacity of 71lbs for heavy loading
- Doubled capacity of 250mL and 2L flasks for high throughput shaking
- Options available for continuous or timed runs for added flexibility
Packages designed to be reliable, simple-to-use and ?exible for protein expression.
- Choose from three shaker configuration options: benchtop, stackable, or large stackable
- Each shaker has package configurations optimized for 250mL or 2L flasks to help maximize your research
- Incubated units are designed to maintain 37°C which is ideal for bacteria and yeast
- Refrigerated units are designed to hold temperatures at 4°C or 15°C below ambient which is ideal for protein expression
Select a package ideally suited to protect your valuable samples by offering outstanding performance, accuracy and reproducible results.
- Each shaker has package configurations optimized for 250mL or 1L flasks to help maximize your research
- Incubated shaker packages are available in temperatures up to 80°C
- Open air shaker packages are available in a variety of sizes or capacities to fit your lab’s needs
Each package includes shaker, platform and clamps in one part number for easy ordering!
Valid in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada while supplies last for orders received between January 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018 and in connection with the products listed below.