Ecolab Klerwipe™ Sterile Non-Woven Dry Wipes are low particulate wipes for cleanrooms. Made from a binder free, hydroentangled polyester/cellulose blend.
Features & Benefits
- Gamma irradiated to a 10 -6 Sterility
- Assurance Level (SAL)
- Certificates of Sterility available
- Expiration date
- Radiation dosage
- Lot information
- Meets cGMP requirements for traceability
- Double bagged
- Header with Package Integrity testing
- Suitable for use in controlled environments such as isolators and laminar flow cabinets.
- Do not contain chemical binders, leaving no undesirable residues.
- Highly absorbent, making them useful for applying cleaning solutions and to clean up spills.
Klerwipe™ Sterile Non-Woven Dry Wipes are general purpose cleanroom wipe. Made from a binder free 55% cellulose/ 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend. Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 and above environments. This validated sterile version is ideal for cleaning applications during asepticprocessing activity. Excellent for use in Primary Engineering Controls (PEC)such as laminar air hoods, biological safety cabinets and compounding aseptic isolators where sterility of end product must be assured