The Grant Optima™ TXF200 series of digitally controlled refrigerated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -47 to 100°C.
Grant TXF200 series refrigerated systems combine the powerful and versatile Grant Optima™ digital heating circulator TXF200 with a choice of five rugged stainless steel refrigeration units with different facilities and working volumes.
The TXF200 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control OptimisationTM (ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TXF200 series refrigerated systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
The Grant Optima™ TXF200 is a high-performance, programmable digital heating circulator and features a full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and set temperature and clear status icons. Intuitive screen icons and menus allow fast set-up of multiple parameters and provides precision control for both routine and sophisticated temperature-controlled applications in the range of -50 to 200ºC.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, multi-stage variable flow rate, max. flow 23 L/min, max. pressure 530 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT screen clearly diplaying actual and set temperatures, pump speed and clear status icons
- Operating setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low) - visual, audible and programmable
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and socket for external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data-logging and real-time graphing
- Storage for 10 programs of up to 100 segments
- Choice of language: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp available for fitting to vessels
- Variable high and low temperature alarm settings - configurable to switch a relay
- Visual and audible alarm - alert you when your attention is required
- Choice of five refrigerated (R) tanks with different facilities, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (dependent on refrigeration unit selected)
- Stability ± 0.1°C
USB interface allows connection to PC/laptop for programming or data logging. It can be used with Labwise™ software, program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off indepedendently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.