The Grant Optima™ TX150 series of digitally controlled heated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control up to a maximum of 150ºC.
Grant TX150 series systems combine the powerful and versatile Grant Optima™ TX150 digital heating circulator with a choice of five stainless steel (ST)tanks with different capacities.
The Grant TX150 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™ (ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TX150 systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
The TX150 control unit has a host of powerful and convenient programming features for optimum application flexibility. These include a convenient heater timer for early starts/late shutdowns, a programmable relay for switching external devices on/off, option for remote temperature monitoring, USB interface for PC communication and data collection, and memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments.
- Full Colour QVGA TFT screen clearly displaying actual and set temperatures, pump speed and clear status icons
- ntuitive screen icons and menus allow fast and accurate setup
- USB interface allows connection to PC or laptop for programming or data logging
- TXPEP and TXSEP external probes for monitoringand controlling temperature of remote loads
- TX150 can store 1 program with 30 segments
- Adjustable over temperature cut-out
- Powerful integral pump for external fluid circulation, maximum flow 18L/min
- Variable high and low temperature alarm settings - configurable to switch a relay
- Two point calibration for optimum accuracy
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data logging and real-time graphing
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): -15* to 150ºC with stainless steel (ST) tank
- Stability ± 0.01ºC
Note: *operation at or below ambient temperature requires accessory cooling
Note: Alternatively, the Grant Optima™ TX150 heating circulator can also be used to regulate the temperature in vessels other than Grant tanks. Such vessels must have vertical sides and a maximum wall thickness of 35 mm for rectangular tanks, 30 mm for circular tanks (300 mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. The control unit is attached to other vessels by means of a T clamp.
Grant heated circulating baths provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. They are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed). Alternatively, the Grant FH series of flow heaters (closed circulators) can be used.