PolyScience Heated Circulating Baths are ideal for applications including warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromotography columns, viscometers and densitometers.
- Working temperatures from ambient +10° to +200°C
- Temperature stabilities to ±0.005°C
- Capacities from 6 to 28 liters
- Six controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50Hz units
- 6' (1.83m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.