The new Grande Fleur expands the product offering in the dynamic temperature control range. The Grande Fleur together with the Petite Fleur are two small Tangos and are the entry level into the world of Unistat technology.
The compact dimensions and unique thermodynamics of the Grande Fleur mean it is ideally suited for high precision temperature control of research reactors. The Grande Fleur offers all of the great performance and features of the Unistat series, achieving unrivalled heating and cooling rates.
NEW! The new multi-touch controller Pilot ONE offers a brilliant 5.7" touchscreen with graphic functions and a comfortable navigation menu in 11 languages. All important operating parameters and temperature values are neatly displayed on the touchscreen. Thanks to the new favourites menu, the one-click operation and the integrated technical glossary the operation is very easy, just like on a smartphone. Integrated USB and Ethernet ports allows connection to a PC or network, e.g. for remote control or data transmission.
- Precise and reproducible temperature control results
- Fastest heating and cooling rates
- Wide temperature ranges with no fluid change
- Pilot ONE controller with 5.7“ touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation
- Precise temperature control
- Efficient circulation pump, adjustable
- Data communication via LAN, internet, USB, RS232 and RS485
- Efficient operation saves working time and operating costs
- Proven functionality for the process industry
Please refer to Additional Info tab to view specifications.