Immersion thermostats are suitable for controlling the temperature of any bath as the screw clamp allows the thermostats to be easily mounted on different vessels. Minus temperatures are achieved in combination with a refrigerated bath or immersion cooler. All models are fitted with a powerful pressure/suction pump and meet the requirements of Safety Class III (FL) for use with flammable fluids. A pump adapter for external temperature control and cooling coils for a cooling water connection are available as accessories.
NEW! The new multi-touch controller Pilot ONE offers a brilliant 5.7" touchscreen with graphic functions and a comfortable navigation menu in 11 languages. All important operating parameters and temperature values are neatly displayed on the touchscreen. Thanks to the new favourites menu, the one-click operation and the integrated technical glossary the operation is very easy, just like on a smartphone. Integrated USB and Ethernet ports allows connection to a PC or network, e.g. for remote control or data transmission.
- Pilot ONE controller with Plug & Play technology
- Precise temperature control
- 5.7“ touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation
- Overtemperature and low level protection
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876)
- Powerful pressure/suction pump
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions
- 5-point calibration
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection
Please refer to Additional Info tab to view specifications.