This versatile immersion circulator can be used in several ways. Use as a stand-alone water bath temperature controller, a pump for recirculating chilled liquid from an external chiller, or a pump for providing temperature control to an external device. The basic digital circulator digital LED display, ±0.01°C stability, overtemperature indicator light, pressure pump, and low-liquid level cutoff. Reach below ambient temperatures by using the cooling coil 12122-87 connected to an external chiller.
Requires external cooling coil, dip cooler, or flow cooler to get to temperatures below ambient.
- Temperature range of -40°C to 120°C†
- Excellent temperature stability: ±0.01°C at 40°C
- 4-digit setting with a bright LED digital temperature display
- Suitable for most routine laboratory applications
- User adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Low liquid level cut-out as standard
- Runs on 240 VAC power