Constant Monitoring of Temperature and Humidity
Mystaire® ductless fume hoods are self-contained, filtered enclosures that remove hazardous fumes, vapors and particles from virtually any laboratory application. Unlike traditional fume hoods there are no installation costs and no ductwork needed.
- EverSafe™ III touch screen controller constantly monitors fume hood performance with audible and visible alarms
- Large icon display for simple touch control of hood functions
- Variable airflow control with automatic airflow sensor calibration — no service technician required
- Solid state gas detection with three level sensitivity selection
- Temperature and humidity sensor to monitor filter performance
- Fiberglass spill tray
- LCD readout of airflow in linear feet per minute or meters per second
- Built in filter and application validation by chemical classification
- Conforms to UL, CSA and CE
- Lab event time-count down and elapsed time
- Filter performance verified by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy analysis (FTIR)
- ASHRAE 110-1995 certified
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Full width sash openings; 30", 42", 54"
Aura® Elite Classroom Demonstration Fume Hoods
Mystaire® Aura Elite ductless fume hoods are self-contained workstations that protect the teacher & students from fumes, vapors & particles; providing a safe laboratory environment. Students can easily view experiments through the clear sides and back panel. Fumes and particulate are captured by special multi-application filters designed to handle a variety of common chemicals and particulates.
Elite Classroom Demonstration Package includes:
- Aura® Elite Ductless Fume Hood
- Custom sturdy cart
- Educational specific filtration package