Temperature ranges between -70°C and 180°C, with the added benefit of natural simulation, are what make the BINDER MKT series so unique. At the same time, this environmental simulation chamber fulfills the very highest precision and performance requirements for cyclical temperature tests.
- Temperature range: -70°C to 180°C
- 4 zero-voltage relay contacts
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM™ Basic Edition
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Access port with silicone plug (Models 115, 240: 50 mm, left)
- 2 access ports with silicone plugs (Model 720: 80 mm, left and right)
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- 4 castors, two with brakes
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- 230 V power socket on the right-side control panel
- Adjustable ramp function
- Integrated chart recorder
- Real-time clock
- Door heating
- 1 stainless steel rack
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- CFC-free refrigerants R-452A and R-23
- Cooling with cascade compressor cooling unit
Environmental simulation chambers for rapid temperature changes with extended low-temperature range
BINDER environmental simulation chambers in the MKT series are designed for rapid temperature changes and also feature an extended low-temperature range, with chambers operating between -70°C and 180°C, and thereby proving suitable for a great many different tasks. The high levels of precision and performance delivered by these environmental simulation chambers are put to good use during cyclical temperature tests.
The dynamic climate chambers in the MKT series come with the proven APT.line™ preheating chamber technology, which ensures precise temperature values across the entire working area, even when chambers are fully loaded. They also feature a built-in powerful cooling unit with fast cooling down rates. Condensation protection can be programmed for samples, while four zero-voltage relay contacts can also be activated via the MCS controller. The environmental simulation chambers have a heated viewing window with LED interior lighting to ensure good visibility. Overall, the climate chambers offer an extensive range of programming options that allow them to be used extremely flexibly in line with the specific requirements in question.
BINDER environmental simulation chambers for innovation and precision
The innovative technology of BINDER's environmental simulation chambers is contained within premium housing insulation, which keeps the temperature of the housing consistently low and reduces noise levels during operation. The chamber interior, preheating chamber, and inner sides of the door are made from stainless steel, making them robust, durable, and easy to clean. A troubleshooting system with visual and acoustic alarms is also on hand to take care of safety.
The dynamic climate chambers in the MKT series from BINDER combine innovative technology with ease of handling, and maximum precision and safety. The environmental simulation chambers meet the high standards for industrial material testing as well as aging and stress tests, far exceeding the possibilities offered by standard heating chambers and proving ideal for a wide range of tasks. The climate chambers are available in different versions with interior volumes offering varying capacities.