The 5430 and 5430R centrifuges spin rotors for Eppendorf tubes and PCR strips. In a compact size, these models also accommodate rotors for microplates, as well as 15 ml and 50 ml conical tubes.
The refrigerated version, 5430R, contains a compressor at the back of the centrifuge, keeping the footprint small and the access height low. Equipped with the latest innovations in cooling technology, such as programmable pre-cooling time, ECO shut-off function and patented, dynamic compressor control, Model 5430R assures accurate temperature control, highest energy efficiency and ease of operation.
- Exceptional versatility—8 different rotors for tubes from 0.2 ml to 50 ml and microplates allow centrifugation of all common vessel formats
- High centrifugation speed of up to 30,130 x g (17,500 rpm)
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Menu-driven operation with large backlit LCD display for ultra easy operation
- Saves up to 50 programs with program names
- 5 program keys for easy access to routine programs
- Automatic rotor recognition with speed limitation
- Automatic rotor imbalance detection
- Available in 2 versions — a rotary knob version that provides quick parameter changes, or a keypad version for easy cleaning
Additional product features of Model 5430R:
- FastTemppro allows programming of pre-cooling via date and time to make sure the centrifuge is ready for use when you come to the lab in the morning
- Patented, dynamic compressor control for optimized cooling performance, extended compressor life and reduced energy consumption
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and extend compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation and prevent corrosion