The DM4124 Hematocrit Centrifuge with AC24P rotor is used for determination of volume fractions of erythrocytes in blood and also for separation of micro blood and solutions. The DM4124 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
SCILOGEX clinical centrifuges have passed the explosion-proof test and are certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests. Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
- High accuracy of speed, excellent performance
- CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key
- Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD processing display and sound alert
- Can be pulse accelerated and held at speed
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation
- Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY