Centrifuge 5920 R delivers extraordinary high capacity in a very compact and ergonomic product design. It has similar dimensions as competing refrigerated 3 Liter models and yet features a superior capacity of up to 4 × 1,000 mL or 52 x 50 mL thus making it the ideal instrument for high-throughput applications.
Universal buckets for both tubes and plates
Both Rotor S-4x1000 with high-capacity buckets and Rotor S-4xUniversal-Large allow for both tubes and plates to be used in the same bucket.
- Time saving: No need to exchange buckets
- Cost saving: No need for separate plate buckets
- Space saving: No need to store different buckets
4 liter capacity
Centrifuge 5920 R accommodates standard 1 liter Nalgene® bottles setting a new standard in the table top centrifuge segment. Compared to other custom-made 1 liter bottles the Nalgene bottle is narrow and allows for a better pellet compared to wider bottles. The higher capacity enables you to process a higher volume in fewer runs.
Advanced operating system
- Centrifuge 5920 R comes with a modern operating system with
- outstanding functionality
- Menu-driven, multi-lingual operation menu with large backlit display
- Saves up to 99 user-defined programs
- 5 program keys for easy access to routine programs
- FastTemp pro® function for automated pre-cooling based on preprogrammable time and date