Centrifuge 5910 R combines a high capacity of up to 4 x 750mL with extraordinary versatility. Its main swing-bucket rotor holds both conical tubes and plates – no need to change rotor buckets or adapters. This improves handling and saves time. It features a powerful state-of-the-art refrigeration system with advanced temperature management to keep your samples safe.
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL
- Plate rotor options for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR or Deepwell Plates
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 mL to 50 mL
- High centrifugation speed of up to 22,132 x g (14,000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids allow fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
- Easy handling
Low access height for easy operation
Centrifuge 5910 R is designed with a particularly low access height in mind. This not only facilitates easy loading and unloading, it also enables everyone in the lab to easily reach the open centrifuge lid.
Soft-touch lid closure
There is no need to exert unnecessary high force when closing the centrifuge lid. The soft-touch lid allows closing the centrifuge with ease.
Advanced operating system and temperature management
- Menu-driven, multi-lingual operation menu with large backlit display
- FastTemp pro® function allows for automatic precooling based on pre-programmable time and date; combined with ECO shutoff function this reduces power consumption considerably
- Dynamic compressor control technology for precise cooling performance
Centrifuge 5910 R
Swing-bucket rotor with extraordinary versatility
The large swing-bucket rotor S-4xUniversal allows both tubes and plates to be used at the same time by changing the adapter, not the rotor bucket.
- Time saving: No need to exchange buckets
- Cost saving: No need for separate plate buckets
- Space saving: No need to store different buckets
Additionally, three new innovative ‘universal adapters’ can spin a selection of tubes and plates:
- Adapter 1: Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL, 15 mL conical, DWP
- Adapter 2: 50 mL conical, MTP
- Adapter 3: 50 mL conical, 250 mL, MTP
Even more comfort when using conical tubes and plates.
- Temperature range from -11 °C to 40 °C
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling
- FastTemp pro® function allows for automatic precooling based on pre-programmable time and date
- Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed – your samples stay cool
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours (adjustable) of non-use to reduce energy consumption and to extend compressor life
- Dynamic compressor control (DCC) technology for precise cooling performance