The Boekel Scientific Gen2 CO2 Incubator features a 4.0 cubic foot mirrored finish internal chamber, a double door design with a clear tempered glass viewing door, advanced color touch screen, humidity monitoring and an automated sterilization cycle which make it ideal for your small to large scale cell culture processes. Each unit includes two shelves along with a humidity pan.
The easy to view color touch screen displays alarms, current temperature, set temperature, CO2 level, CO2 setpoint and the humidity level. This unit also features a USB drive and Ethernet port for downloading temperature, humidity and CO2 graphs.
- Advanced Control System for Custom Temperature & CO2 programs, Timers, and Alarms
- Vivid Color Touch Screen That Can Easily Be Viewed from Across the Room
- Double Door Design with Clear Tempered Glass Viewing Door
- Internal Power Outlet with Time-Based Control Options Item
- Extremely Precise Temperature and CO2 Control
- USB and Ethernet Data Ports
- Two-year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A