Model SCO6AD features the ultimate in contamination control. This unit is ideal for cell culture labs where contamination can result in significant losses of both time and money. The SCO6AD boasts the most effective decontamination cycle on the market – dry heat for two hours at 180°C. This time/temperature relationship satisfies all global standards for decontamination. Plus, the overall decontamination cycle (heat up to cool down) is the fastest on the market, so users will have minimal downtime on their SCO6AD. In addition, there is no need to remove sensitive components prior to running the decontamination cycle.
Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2_Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Humidity levels maintained through evaporation of up to 95%
- Data logging capabilities
- Designed to minimize contamination; incudes:
- The fastest high heat decontamination cycle on the market without having to remove critical components
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
Industry best warranty – 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor