A dispenser with a reagent recirculation system for manual dispensing directly from the reagent bottle. Available in six different volumes.
Uncompromising reliability - years of experience gained by Hirschmann in liquid handling are reflected in the perfection embodied in ceramus® and absolute attention to detail. The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic and the DURAN® glass cylinder guarantee a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The high-quality materials in all parts conveying medium enable use within a temperature range from 4° C to 50° C. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling.
A special HF version designed for dispensing very aggressive media is also available. The piston and cylinder are made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic, the valve seats and balls are ceramic and valve springs are made of platinum / iridium.
Overview of details:
- Piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- For fixed and variable volumes, from 0.2 mL to 60 mL
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling
- Free rotation
- Media recirculating system for simple and rapid venting without reagent loss
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Robust ejection unit
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate
Universal bottle attachment dispenser with fixed volume configuration, certified conformity, with ceramic piston, reagent recirculation system, suitable for steam sterilisation up to 121°C, A 45 screw thread, delivery complete with 3 threaded adapters (A 32, S 40, A 38), 1 suction hose with union nut, 1 ejection unit and 1 fitting wrench, with individual serial number and calibration certificate.
Bottle attachment dispenser for hydrofluoric acid and other particularly aggressive media, with variable volume configuration in appropriate steps, certified conformity, with reagent recirculation system, piston, cylinder, valve seats and ball made of high-purity ceramic (Al2O3), valve springs made of platinum/iridium, suitable for steam sterilisation up to 121°C, A 45 screw thread.