Adjustable tilt angle and precise digital speed control providing desired rocking or waving motion
Designed for time-dependent and low rpm sensitive applications such as ELISA, enzyme immunoassays, protein synthesis, hybridization staining/destaining gels, pharmaceutical profiling, etc.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Digital speed control providing gentle to vigorous motion - Rocking shaker: 5 to 100 rpm
- Easy to adjust tilt angle - Rocking shaker: 7 ~ 13°
- One-touch timer range: 1 min to 99 hr 59min.
- Smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch-sensitive keypad
- Compact and lightweight design allowing for use inside incubators, environmental chambers, refrigerators, cold rooms, etc
- Three types of removable rubber mat for easy transport of well-plates, test tubes, etc (included Dimpled mat, and optional Rubber mat, Universal harness)