Accessories allow shaker to handle the mixing and shaking functions of four separate apparatus
- Speed range: 100-2,200 rpm
- Electronic speed control
- Heavy, cast-aluminum base
Shakers precisely match electronic speed control to a high-torque, DC-type motor to provide versatile speed selection. Heavy base and a proven counter-balance system eliminates the creeping/walking of units even when mixing large volumes. Units are designed for continuous trouble-free operation of loads up to five pounds. Main power switch is lighted to indicate that shaker is on. Units include a grounded 3-wire cord and plug and a soft foam top (8289M80). The other three accessory tops are described below. Power requirements: 120 V or 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 108 Watts. Dimensions: 6.5” W x 5.1” H x 8.5” D (16.5 x 13 x 21.5 cm).
The Foam Top (8289M80, included with units) is for vortexing test tubes or small flasks up to 110 mL. The Utility Tray (8289M85) has a 15.75” W x 7.75” D (41 x 20 cm) non-skid surface for Petri dishes or other vessels that do not require clamping. The Flask Holder (8289M90) can accommodate up to four 250 mL flasks at one time. The Universal Holder (8289M95) accepts flasks, beakers, bottles and test tube racks between the two adjustable rubber rollers.
- 8289M80 Foam Top (included with base units) for vortexing test tubes or small flasks up to 110 mL
- 8289M85 Utility Tray has 200 x 410 mm (7 3/4" x 15 3/4") non-skid surface for Petri dishes or other vessels that do not require clamping)
- 8289M90 Flask Holder can accommodate up to four 250 mL flasks at one time
- 8289M95 Universal Holder accepts flasks, beakers, bottles and test tube racks between the two soft, adjustable-rubber rollers