The GTR-ID Tube Rotator efficiently mixes your biological samples and solutions using the included 50mL tube holder disk or the optional 1.5 / 2.0mL and 15mL disks. An industrial style metal housing with tilt adjustment ensures a lifetime of worry-free operation. Consistent tilt adjustment is performed by referring to the graduated angle scale, which is printed directly on the unit housing.
The unit housing, tube holder disks and tube clamps are metal, alleviating the breaking of plastic holders and clamps seen in models from other manufacturers. Optional disk stacking rods allow up to two tube disk holders to be used simultaneously for increased productivity.
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and tube holders/disk accessories
- Digital adjustment of speed and time
- LCD display
- Speed range from 10 to 70rpm
- Full adjustment of mixing action from end over end or rolling
- Adjustment mixing angle from 0° to 90°
- Wide variety of accessories are available
- Cold room friendly
- Can stack up to two tube holders/disks for additional capacity