An optical bench allows you to perform and observe the fundamentals of optics such as image formation, reflection, refraction, and more. The bench consists of a painted, square aluminum bar, two molded supports with leveling screws, and graduations from 0cm to 100cm, subdivided in millimeters. Feel free to expand on your Deluxe Optical Bench by purchasing additional accessories.
- 12 Optical bench mounts (#OPTBN-MT)
- 1 Light source, 12V, 24W (#OPTBN-LS); additional power source required
- 1 Grating holder (#OPTBN-GH)
- 1 Ground glass screen (#OPTBN-GGS)
- 1 Single object needle (#OPTBN-SN)
- 1 Multiple object needle (#OPTBN-ONM)
- 1 Receiving screen (#OPTBN-RS)
- 1 Holder for 50mm lenses (#OPTBN-LH-50)
- 1 Diaphragm (#OPTBN-DM)
- 1 Object screen (#OPTBN-OS)
- 1 Jolly's photometer (#OPTBN-KP)
- 1 Cross slit with arrowheads (#OPTBN-CSR)
- 1 Clear glass circle (#OPTBN-GCR)
- 6 Lenses, 50mm (one concave lens with 5cm focal length, one concave lens with 10cm focal length, one concave lens with 15cm focal length, one concave lens with 20cm focal length, one convex lens with 5cm focal length, one convex lens with 10cm focal length)
We also offer a Basic Optical Bench that comes with a smaller set of accessories.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.