Both Thomas Scientific and Denville Scientific are working hard to address as many questions and concerns you, our customers, may have about this integration. Below are some of the many things we will be addressing in the days to come, so please check back here often for the most up-to-date information.
When I dial the "800" that I have always dialed for Denville Scientific, will it now be answered by Thomas Scientific Customer Service?
- Thomas Scientific is working to merge the customer service teams from both companies in order to give our customers a higher level of service and quicker response times to meet their needs.
Do I still have a Denville Account number?
- Thomas Scientific is working at great lengths to capture your Denville Account Number information and the intent is to reflect your previous Denville Account Number as much as possible in the Thomas systems.
What about my open order that I have with Denville Scientific?
- Denville Scientific is working to complete as many open orders and open POs as quickly as possible. For any remaining open orders or open POs it is Thomas Scientific’s intent to merge them into the Thomas Scientific order entry system to include any pertinent information to ensure that all orders are delivered in a timely manner.
Can I use the same fax number to place orders? Is Thomas Scientific receiving them now?
- Thomas Scientific intends to re-direct all faxes sent to Denville Scientific to the appropriate Thomas Scientific fax number, once the integration is fully complete. Only after complete integration will any re-direction take place. Stay tuned for more details.
Is Thomas Scientific receiving my orders that I emailed to Denville Scientific?
- Once the integration is fully complete, Thomas Scientific’s intent will be to re-route all orders emailed to Denville Scientific to the enhanced Thomas/Denville customer service team. Only after complete integration will any re-routing take place. Stay tuned for more details.
Is Thomas Scientific receiving the orders that I enter through EDI to Denville Scientific?
- Both Denville Scientific and Thomas Scientific are staying on top of that! Every customer that has an electronic catalog loaded in their Purchasing systems with Denville Scientific will be addressed by our IT department. Please stay tuned for direct communication regarding your electronic catalog.
I like to order items on the web. Will I still be able to do that?
- Yes, Absolutely! Thomas Scientific is working to redirect the Denville website to the Thomas website. It is Thomas Scientific’s intent to include a welcome message informing you that you have been redirected to the Thomas website, and that the online account you currently have with Denville Scientific is now in place on the Thomas website. Only after complete integration will any re-direction take place. Stay tuned for more details.
Will I have the same sales representative?
- We know the sales representative relationship is important to our customers. It is Thomas Scientific’s intent for you to continue to work with your sales representative that you know today.
How does the purchase of Denville Scientific by Thomas Scientific impact me?
- The purchase of Denville Scientific opens up a world of additional products and suppliers to all Denville customers. Not only will you have access to the high quality products from Denville, just as you did in the past, you soon have access and the ability to purchase the hundreds of thousands of items available in the Thomas Scientific distribution network.
Will this acquisition have an impact on delivery of my product?
- Yes, and in a Good way! Thomas Scientific will now have multiple locations that we can ship from with the purchase of Denville Scientific. Thomas Scientific is analyzing the customer base and the intent is to move any necessary inventory in order to bring faster delivery to our customers.
What will it say in my invoices?
- Good question! As we take final steps to complete this full integration, Invoices will be shifting from Denville Scientific to Thomas Scientific. When will this happen? Although we can't provide you with an exact date at this time, we will be updating these details in the days to come. Only after complete integration will any updating on invoices and/or other official forms take place. Stay tuned for more details.
My question wasn't really answered here. What should I do?
- Both Denville Scientific and Thomas Scientific are ready to assist you! If your specific question was not answered here to your satisfaction, please contact our customer service departments by calling: 800-453-0385 (Denville) or 800-345-2100 (Thomas), or send us an email: email@example.com or Value@thomassci.com We look forward to helping you!