Extraordinary Hand Protection
HandPRO® Scion700™ Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are created from the latest patented LOW DERMA™ accelerator-free nitrile technology*, delivering improved stretch and chemical permeation resistance, excellent tactile sensitivity and softness, and reduced risk of glove-related allergic contact dermatitis.
First Fentanyl permeation labeling claim granted by the U.S. FDA. Scion700 has passed the most stringent test method with Fentanyl Citrate permeation base on 0.01 microgram/cm²/min (simulating the worst-case scenario.) It's protection you can trust.
Packed 300 gloves to a box, Scion700 is a space-saving, reduced-packaging option that takes up less room on your shelf, reduces reorder frequency, and is better for the environment.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced X-Linking Nitrile - Strength you can trust
- Low Dermatitis Potential - FDA approved claim, lowers your risk of dermatitis
- Patented LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile
- NO dithiocarbamates, thiurams or mercaptobenzothiazoles (MBT)
- Halogen-Free - No fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine or astatine
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex - Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Tested - Safe for use with certain chemotherapy drugs
- Fentanyl Citrate Permeation Tested - No breakthrough > 240 minutes
- Textured Fingertips - Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free - The medical exam glove standard
- High-Count Packaging - Reduces packaging waste by 42%
- 510(k) Approved for Medical Use