The Swift™ Western Blotting System is a unique system that reduces the blocking and antibody incubations on Western blot membranes from >4 hours to <60 minutes.
Using a combination of proprietary wash and diluent buffers and our highly sensitive femtoLUCENT™ chemiluminescence detection reagent the Swift™ Western Blotting System generates comparable result to traditional Western blotting procedures and other commercial “fast” Western blotting kits.
An added advantage is that Swift™ Western Blotting System is designed to be used with any combination of primary and secondary antibodies, unlike other commercial kits that limit researcher’s to rabbit or mouse primary antibodies.
Swift™ Western Blotting System is compatible with wet and semi-dry transfer systems and with all automated transfer systems on the market. The system is suitable for 8 blots (8 x 10cm); the sample size is suitable for 2 blots.
- Sensitive: Femotgram level sensitivity
- Fast: Reduce blot development to <60 mins
- Versatile: Compatible with all combnations of primary and secondary antibodies
- For all wet, semi-dry and automated blotting systems
- Rapidly develop blots in <60 minutes compared to > four hours for stand ard blotting protocols