Blocks and stabilizes coated ELISA plates and other solid phase substrates. APNMC™ is a superior diluent that blocks, seals, and stabilizes with a consistent coat. This Coat Block was developed to substantially reduce Non Specific Antibody Binding and eliminate non-specific protein interactions.
- No Mammalian proteins
- Minimizes background interactions and issues
- Eliminates BSE regulatory concerns
- ImmunO4 APNMC™ synergizes with HRPZR Super Shield™ Stabilizer to further improve unwanted non specific antibody binding
- Room temperature stable reagent
- Stable through freeze cycles
- Superior coat block. It provides superior blocking compared to competitor products.
- APNMC™ is supplied as a one component liquid ready to use formula
APNMC™ can be used for antigens or antibodies. APNMC™ can be used for blocking and as a diluent buffer. An additional blocking step may not be required, potentially enabling blocking and stabilization in one step. Coated plates dried with APNMC™ have a long term shelf life, even at room temperature, when stored in a cool and dry environment. The product is supplied as a 1X, one component liquid, ready to use formula. A concentrated formula, Armor Plate™ Concentrate, NMPCC™, offers a 5X coat block / 10X diluent option. Antimicrobial agents are included to retard bacterial growth. APNMC™ should be tested for efficacy and stability in any new assay system.