UNSPSC Code: 12352200
RIDADR: NONH for all modes of transport
Features and Benefits:
• Conserve valuable resources with effortless setup.
Just add your RNA. The two vials included in this kit contain all reagents required for reverse transcription, including random hexamer primer, nucleotides, buffers and enzymes
• Save time with a fast protocol.
The optimized master mix significantly reduces reverse transcription times (10 minutes) and setup times.
• Maximize convenience by combining this master mix with the Roche RealTime ready Cell Lysis Kit for cell lysates without RNA purification.
• Power through the most difficult templates.
Transcriptor Reverse Transcriptase’s high thermostability and specially optimized buffer system permit incubation temperatures up to +60°C, accurately transcribing even the most challenging secondary structures.
• Reliably standardize and quantify your qRT-PCR experiments.
Obtain sensitive reproducible results over a linear dynamic range of at least six orders of magnitude.
• Increase the sensitivity and specificity of your two-step qRT-PCR.
Produce lower cycle threshold (Ct) values, starting with target amounts as low as 0.1 pg total RNA.
Reverse transcription is a hallmark of molecular biology. The ability to convert RNA into DNA for qualitative and quantitative RNA analysis using PCR or real-time PCR has revolutionized gene expression analysis. Quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR or qRT-PCR) is now the standard for mRNA detection and quantification, sensitive enough to quantify RNA from a single cell.
RT-PCR is also used for the creation of cDNA libraries, molecular cloning by PCR, and sequencing. The Transcriptor Universal cDNA Master is a convenient fast solution for cDNA synthesis and real-time PCR analysis. No matter which PCR instrument you are using, this master mix, supplied in just two vials, brings out the full potential of your qRT-PCR assays.
Article (PDF, 187.1 KB)
• Transcriptor Universal Reverse Transcriptase, 20x concentrated
• Transcriptor Universal Reaction Buffer, 5x concentrated
LightCycler is a registered trademark of Roche