Precast Gel Plus gels are an efficient and convenient scientific tool for separating peptides and small proteins with clear band resolution. Our precast polyacrylamide gels are suitable for both SDS-PAGE and Native-PAGE electrophoresis followed by gel staining or Western blotting. In addition, they are compatible with Bio-Rad Mini Protean Tanks, thus facilitating the use of our gels without the need to replace your current hardware.
Combine Precast Gel Plus with our Ultra-Fast Running Buffer for SDS-PAGE (08W00012) to complete electrophoresis in just 20 minutes.
Ready to use
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.
Gel Staining SDS-PAGE, Native-PAGE, Blue Native, Western Blot, Acrylamide, Tris-Glycine, Mini Gels, Electrophoresis
Key features and details
- Ready-to-use gels for SDS-PAGE or Native-PAGE applications
- Resilient to mechanical stretching during handling
- Easily removable comb- prevents well-wall breakage
- Outlined and numbered wells facilitate gel loading and tracking
- Easy to store and stable at room temperature for 6 months
- PAGE runtimes of 20 minutes with Ultra-Fast Running Buffer