SYSTAAQ Human Parainfluenza 1,2,3,4 Multiplex Real time PCR kit is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification system used for simultaneous detection of Parainfluenza 1,2,3,4 in human Respiratory Specimens in Real Time PCR. SYSTAAQ Parainfluenza 1,2,3,4 Multiplex Real Time PCR Kits uses an internal control to check the DNA isolation and amplification.
• Single tube multiplex reaction – detecting Parainfluenza 1-4 and Internal Control in one tube.
• Highly Specific – primers and probe show 100% homology to each individual parainfluenza species.
• Liquid Ready to Use reagents, no reagent preparation (eliminating risks of contamination).
• Complete Kit: Including all components such as Master Mix, Primers, Probes, Positive control, Negative Control.
• Internal Control: Provided in separate vial with option to add during the extraction to check for possible PCR inhibition.
• Sample Volume – Requires only 9 μL of purified RNA sample.
• UDG Enzyme and dUTP in the Master Mix to prevent the reamplification of carryover PCR products between reactions.
• Sensitivity for Parainfluenza 1, 2, 3 and 4 – 100 Copies/ml.